Here’s a page for bouncing around ideas for useful (or not, who cares) projects. Mostly, it’ll be based around what bits I’ve got on the shelf (or en-route from that there China 😳 ).
5cm x 5cm LED Lighting Control Boards
- RGB 5050 SMD LED’s
- How many per board?
- Chain boards together, all show same colour (it’s lighting, not display)
- In stock:
- SMD 5050 RGB LED (~1000)
- SOT-23 500mA NPN Transistors (~500)
- SMD Resistors (100R, 150R + sample pack)
Controller for 5cm x 5cm Lighting Boards
To provide RGB PWM control (dimming, colour mixing) for lighting boards using basic ir remote (can get color rgb led lamp ones cheaply enough. From? Yup!).
- IR receiver
- AT tiny 45/85 (DIP-8)
- DIP-8 Socket
- resistors (smd or th)
- caps (smd or th)
- 3.6V zener diode (smd or th)
- All in stock or on their way 😳